Sunday 2 February 2014

Silence & Dazzle The Craft Barn Q&L challenge.

Firstly, I'd like to thanks those who take the time to leave a comment, its appreciated.

Silence and/or Dazzle are the words this fortnight.  Dazzle is such a fabulous word but I  couldn't find an appropriate dazzle quote or lyric for my affirmation card.  Check out the challenge and other fabulous entries HERE.

"In the silence I rediscover who I am" 
by John Francis, an American Environmentalist


Paint, tissue and stamping.

TFL  Lou x

6 comments:

  1. Love the simplicity of this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's fabulous, I love the quote and the image fits perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from The Craft Barn - Just wonderful. How clever you are to make something so simple look so wonderful :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from The Craft Barn--This is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete